Re: String Array no empty items.

El 22/6/24 a las 23:07, Jussi Lahtinen escribió:
99% of cases the real question is why the array contains empty items (and the same in cases of duplicates). Worth to think. :)

In my case it is almost always text files that I pass to an array and the empty items correspond to the blank lines in the file. It makes a lot of sense to preserve those blanks and then rewrite the text file but sometimes it is necessary to remove all those blanks.

Martin.