Re: A note to gambas3 ppa packagers

Le 05/05/2024 à 16:45, gbWilly a écrit :
In my quest for a good control file for packaging I had a very good look at both Gambas3 ppa control and Official Debian control (see my previous mail).

I noticed that Debian control has |gambas3-gb-hash| in there (as required by gambas package format on gambas3 wiki). Perfect

The bug is in the wiki: 'gb.hash' should be part of the 'gambas3-runtime' package, because it has no dependency except the C system library.

I fix that.

--
Benoît Minisini.