A note to gambas3 ppa packagers

In my quest for a good control file for packaging I had a very good look at both Gambas3 ppa control and Official Debian control (see my previous mail).

I noticed that Debian control has gambas3-gb-hash in there (as required by gambas package format on gambas3 wiki). Perfect

Funny thing is, it is missing in the control file of the ppa, for both the 3.18 and 3.19 version.
https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/howto/package/v3.18

So, maybe add:

gambas3-gb-hash.install
---
usr/lib/gambas3/gb.hash.*
usr/share/gambas3/info/gb.hash.infousr/share/gambas3/info/gb.hash.list
---
And add this to control file:
---
Package: gambas3-gb-hash
Architecture: any
Section: libdevel
Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${shlibs:Depends}
Gambas is a free development environment based on a Basic interpreter
with object extensions, like Visual Basic(tm) (but it is NOT a clone!).
. This package provides standard hashing functions.
---

That should give you a recipe with package gb.hash.

gbWilly

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.