TextEditor themes, Selection and IDE Background

Has the "Selection" type gone from theme styles in gb.eval.highlight?
for backward compatibility some of my programs have imported the old
TextEditor source and use gb.eval.highlight component as i cannot import
the new gb.highlight.

It worked until a while ago when
TextEditor.Styles[Highlight.Selection]/TextEditor.Theme["Selection"]
started throwing an error.  (All the highlight styles seem present except
index number 2 that is Selection which now shows as Null)

I fixed it by also importing gb.eval.highlight from gambas 3.17 and not
using the now depreciated (and apparently broken) component.

So I will have to import gb.eval.highlight in all my backward compatible
projects with an imported TextEditor because one single style property
seems to have vanished.
Is it by design or a bug?.

I also noticed in current master IDE theme settings.
In the theme settings none of the styles show Selection as a color to set !
(my guess is possibly Color.SelectedBackground has been used a lot in the
sources and adapting to use the specific theme selection color is too much
work, that'd make sense)

And only "Common colors" style shows the "Background" property?
there is no Background for the other style types and they all use the
common colors setting.
Currently we have to make sure the background does not clash with Selection
as Selection cannot be set.

My ScriptEd editor changes Background and all style properties on all
styles and that is kind of nice as different doc types showing a different
background hue makes it more obvious what type it is.

Respects
BruceS