Re: HTTP/HTTPS embedded web server

On 4/18/24 22:03, Yahoo wrote:
For now, as I understood, the current embedded web server is only for debug, is part of the wonderful module of gb.web.gui and can not be separated.

It is also used in the IDE for debugging gb.web applications. It is not exclusively part of gb.web.gui.

I think this is really a shame to not be able to push a project built with gb.web.gui in production, and just use it for little personal usage.

But we can push gb.web.gui projects to production! Just compile the executable and install it on a "real" webserver as a CGI application.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----