Re: Bye bye Ubuntu!

Le 16/04/2024 à 17:50, Admin a écrit :

Well, actually, that does not help. Even if I have an appimage-builder, Gambas still asks me what version of Ubuntu do I have, which is a strange question in Debian. After choosing whatever, it just tries to apt-get something from ubuntu repository (which is not an Ubuntu repository of course) and fails. No appimage is created.

You must put in the "Ubuntu repository" field a link to an Ubuntu repository mirror.

The appimage-builder tool will use the specified Ubuntu repository and ubuntu version to build the AppImage executable, whatever system you actually use!

Benoît Minisini.