Re: Bye bye Ubuntu!

Le jeudi 04 avril 2024 à 00:19 +0200, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 03/04/2024 à 22:57, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> > Firefox starts in less than a second on my 2008 build computer
> > (Mint
> > Cinnamon). KDE is very heavy, bloaty for my taste. And I hate snap,
> > flatpak, appimage, etc, just poor solutions for poorly-portable
> > software. Unnecessary when things are done right.
> >

> > Jussi
> >

> I agree!

I use mate-desktop, it's very light and look the same for years !
gambas works fine on wsl2, I recently used epiphany and was quiet
surprised how well it goes !
Firefox in ubuntu was unreadable so I download it and installed it from
website and it works fine !
My problem was a new pc ryzen 9 7900x with readeon but after installing
drivers with amdgpu everything is working now, I am waiting for 24.04
as it seemed to be delayed !
Henri