Unknown identifier: Direction (fmain.form:27)

I made a small calculator app on my Mint 21.1 box running GAMBAS 3.19.1 and packaged up the source, sending it (the source package) to a Virtual machine running Linux Mint 21.2 and GAMBAS 3.16.3. The source loaded and all seemed well until I tried to run it.

Unknown identifier: Direction (fmain.form:27)

Now this is meaningless to me, I don't have an identifier in the program called 'Direction', Can anyone shed some light on what's going on here?

Steve.