Re: Unknown identifier: Direction (fmain.form:27)

Direction is a property for setting RightToLeft languages.  You will see it
in the form designer property list on all controls.

But it does not exist in the older gambas version you are using.

A control in your FMain.form has the Direction property set.

If you load the project in the newer gambas you can remove the direction
property in the IDE by setting it to the default value.
Or edit the fmain.form file and remove it by hand.

Or upgrade the gambas if you need it implicitly set.

If you have not intended to use a RightToLeft language you may have set it
to LeftToRight,
this will cause the same problem as there are 3 choices,  Default,
LeftToRight, RightToLeft.  using either LeftToRight or RighttoLeft will add
the Direction property to the .form file.  using Default will remove it and
the error will be gone

Respects
BruceS