Re: Mail in Spam

Il 18/03/24 15:12, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
It's strange. Here, the Thunderbird header bar shows the Sender as
blank. But, if I view the message source, the "Sender:" header is
indeed present and set as you said.

So, yes, I misstated that the Sender header is blank. Sorry,
Gianluigi. I did not intend to give you false information and am glad
you got it somewhat sorted out.

--
Lee

Hi Lee,
LOL
I understood that you suggested adding 'user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' to
the list and so I did.
So even though I misunderstood I should have done the right thing, let's
see for now I no longer received Spam from gambas-basic.org
Or maybe I still don't understand what you are suggesting and out of
pity my provider fixed it on its own ;-D

Best regards
Gianluigi