Re: New QT6 components

When gambas3 is built without package qt6-wayland, it fails to launch with
the following error:
[lordh@lordh-pc gambas-git]$ gambasgit gambas3
Detected locale "C" with character encoding "ANSI_X3.4-1968", which is not
UTF-8.
Qt depends on a UTF-8 locale, and has switched to "C.UTF-8" instead.
If this causes problems, reconfigure your locale. See the locale(1) manual
for more information.
ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.qt6.wayland':
/usr/share/gambas-git/lib/gambas3/gb.qt6.wayland.so: undefined symbol:
GB_QT6_WAYLAND_1
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Archlinux testing on kde-6.0.1

++