All Gambas 3 versions

Hi every one,
First, you should excuse me by this message who will look like a troll ;-)
Excuse  me if i shock somebody.

I'm a old Gambas user since version 1.xx.

When they annonced gambas v1.99, i was very excited. A new Gambas 2 version arrived with many updates, many changes and a new very interesting IDE. Yes Gambas 2 was a very interesting and stable version. Some programmers from the VB communities were interested by this Basic Visual on Linux. When i programmed one Gambas 2 application, all versions of Gambas 2 could run my application and it worked very well.

During this time, Gambas developpers worked on new GB3 version with a lot of updates, new functions, and other.

But to be honest i need not this new version, gb2 was an excellent product and i was satisfied.

But with years and years and new linux distro, one question arrived:
Change to GB3? yes but in last moment, because i need to port all my old gb professional applications. when i could not do anything else.
why i was not agree?
Because i had sensation 'politic from developpers team changed' in this time i think. Goal was not to do a stable version, but to give to community one product non achieved, with many problems.

When Gambas 3 arrived, it was a long road for developpers and many versions and updates arrived.

Since this moment, I feel alone in this desert. Why?

Because compatibility with GB3 versions are catastrophics, because one application made in GB 3.1 or GB3.6 will not work on GB3.14 and will not work in 3.18, etc... Why these gambas versions change so much all the time, why all methods move, why developpers do not do a Gambas 3.99 and all effective changes will be on new GB4 version?

Sorry but i don't understand this politic who sink the ship and the Gambas programmers with it.

I need constantly to upgrade codes of many project, but all in the GB3 version.
 I think this road is not for serious project.It's a pity.

 To resume my speech, i will have one simple question :

What is the most stable version of GB3 and what Qt or GTK i need to use to have success GB application, While waiting for the new GB4 version?
 Thanks for your answers.
 ;-)