Re: All Gambas 3 versions

Le 10/03/2024 à 01:37, fabien.toniutti@xxxxxxx a écrit :
Since this moment, I feel alone in this desert. Why?

Because compatibility with GB3 versions are catastrophics, because one application made in GB 3.1 or GB3.6 will not work on GB3.14 and will not work in 3.18, etc...

Can you elaborate?

Backward-compatibility is ensured between Gambas 3 stable versions, unless on a few points. If you tell exactly which problems you encountered, maybe we could help you.

And I still have code in the IDE that I almost sure have been written in Gambas 1.0.

Benoît Minisini.