Re: [Gambas-user] M/L replying to users email not the list

On Mon, Mar 4, 2024 at 3:34 PM Christof Thalhofer <chrisml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Am 04.03.24 um 20:20 schrieb Bruce Steers:
> > I've replied to some messages today that have not gone to the list but
> > to the persons email addresses directly.
> >
> > does not seem like the normal.
>
> Oh ... "firefox https:/mail.google.com"
>
> Grmbl. Has Gmail a reply-to-list option?

Hmm, if you hit Reply in gmail, you get the original user email, if you hit
Reply to all, you get the original in TO: and the list email in CC:. You
have to delete the user email and drag the list email from CC: to To:.

Grumble indeed...!

Regards,
Joe1962