Re: [Gambas-user] M/L replying to users email not the list

Le 04/03/2024 à 21:26, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
Am 04.03.24 um 21:17 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
Le 04/03/2024 à 20:20, Bruce Steers a écrit :
I've replied to some messages today that have not gone to the list but
to the persons email addresses directly.

does not seem like the normal.

If you use Thunderbird, you have to manually disable the '
mail.override_list_reply_to' parameter with the advanced configuration
editor.

It seems to be not necessary any more because we now don't override "Reply-To:".

The caveat is that some MUAs seem to ignore the new header

But every MUA should offer a reply-to-list option.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

I confirm. Thunderbird handles correctly "Mail-Reply-To". It makes the "Reply" button acts like the "Reply to list" button, avoiding the mistake not to answer the mailing-list.

Benoît Minisini.

----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----