Re: [Gambas-user] Re: Test

> >  From the test I just made?
>
> No. That was with Mailman. Mailman flooded us with bounces which it
> forwarded to postmaster@.

OK.
But I was already well aware of the problems in the past. Thus we have the
annoying workaround. I'm talking about the current situation, maybe
something has changed.

"Gmail doesn't allow you to attach: [...] Documents with malicious macros"

Yes, like pdf, doc, etc which can contain macros. I did not attach any of
those either, nor did I find them from blocked attachments.
The problem we have is not really documented.

> It is unpredictable, some projects go through, others are blocked. This
> happens ONLY with Gmail.

I know this also. It happens only with gmail and only in this list. And not
consistently.

> We already discussed this widely years ago, I'm really sick of it. If
> you don't believe me, you can take it on yourself to administer the
> mailing list.

I don't understand why you take it personally. I did not criticise you of
anything. As I said, I don't know what causes the problem.
But I have a hypothesis it may have something to do with Mailman. Thus I'm
interested in the current situation.

Jussi