Re: [Gambas-user] Feature Request: IDE restore tabs after debugging

Le 01/03/2024 à 23:17, Bruce Steers a écrit :

I hate that ,
that's why i asked the other day about if it could be possible to make various classes be hidden from the debugger so they do not open while debugging. I got a big no for that request as it seems it would take a lot of work to implement.

I didn't say no to the request. I said no to the way you want to implement it.

Benoît Minisini.

----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----