Re: [Gambas-user] Re: Test

Am 01.03.24 um 23:55 schrieb Jussi Lahtinen:

I know this also. It happens only with gmail and only in this list. And not consistently.

    We already discussed this widely years ago, I'm really sick of it. If
    you don't believe me, you can take it on yourself to administer the
    mailing list.

I don't understand why you take it personally. I did not criticise you of anything. As I said, I don't know what causes the problem. But I have a hypothesis it may have something to do with Mailman. Thus I'm interested in the current situation.

I don't take it personally, don't worry. But I'm really tired of this. I wrapped my head around this problem enough. Only Gmail does such things.

Ok, not right, sometimes there are some small providers who also do some obscure things that cause their servers to block mail. But usually you can find the address of an admin who you can talk to.

Not so with Gmail. Come on, talk with them, tell them the problem. It's your provider. But you will have no chance.

I'm mad at Gmail for forcing us to do stupid things like obsfugating our attachments, not at you.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur