Re: [Gambas-user] Feature Request: IDE restore tabs after debugging

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 at 21:16, Christof Thalhofer <chrisml@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Benoît,
>
> if I think of workflow I work on at maximum three to four files at one
> time. You need a superbrain if you want to keep track of more files. I
> don't have it.
>
> The mess comes when I debug the code by hitting F5 and then the IDE
> opens a lot of classes which the code depends on.
>
> It happens to me all the time that I work on my three files and after
> debugging with F5 I can no longer find them because the IDE has opened
> many others.
>
> Then I press Ctrl-Shift-W (close all files), open the three files again
> manually and continue working.
>
> Is it possible that the IDE remembers the open files and displays them
> again after debugging without all the others?
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer
>
> --
> Dies ist keine Signatur

I hate that ,
that's why i asked the other day about if it could be possible to make
various classes be hidden from the debugger so they do not open while
debugging.
I got a big no for that request as it seems it would take a lot of work to
implement.

Your request would be a cool alternative though and save what is my real
hang up , not that the tabs open i guess but because they stay open and i
have to close them all each time.

Respects
BruceS