[Gambas-user] Size of Window cannot be decreased when opened with ShowModal()

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Sun Jan 28 19:34:48 CET 2024

Hi Bruce

Am 28.01.24 um 18:27 schrieb Bruce Steers:
> Thats how modal windows work.

I am coming from Visual Basic which allows to reduce the size of a modal
form? Visual Basic further minimizes the entire set of windows (the
entire application) into the taskbar when a modal window is minimized -
which makes sense. In Gambas only the modal window is minimized, which I
regard as a potential trap.

Is that really a justified and intended behaviour of modal forms in Gambas?

Best regards

Claus