[Gambas-user] gb.poppler - questions and issues

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Fri Jan 26 20:21:52 CET 2024

Hi Benoít

Thanks for your prompt and detailed reply.

I saw in Gitlab that you implemented the Thumbnail method with commit
058c946f. Thanks a lot from Hans and me! A test with the latest master
from the ppa (3.18.90+git202401251005.8b0342bd8+build36~ubuntu20.04.1)
from yesterday however showed, that it still returns Null as before.

Best regards

Claus