[Gambas-user] Play tracks with gb.Media (Gstreamer)

vuott at tutanota.com vuott at tutanota.com
Mon Jan 15 13:28:21 CET 2024

Hello,
to run MP3 files, the "mpegaudioparse" plugin is not enough.
"mpg123audiodec" should also be added.

For OGG files I would use the "oggdemux" and "vorbisdec" plugins, then linking both with the ".LinkLaterTo()" Method.

See:
https://www.gambas-it.org/wiki/index.php/Eseguire_i_file_audio_mediante_la_Classe_%27%27MediaPipeline%27%27_del_componente_gb.media#Eseguire_un_file_MP3

15 gen 2024, 13:04 da 64xcode at gmail.com: