[Gambas-user] Play tracks with gb.Media (Gstreamer)

System64 Development 64xcode at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:07:38 CET 2024

Hi,

I want to play 2 tracks at the same time wit the "MediaPipeline" class.

Claus solve the problem for internet streams using a "MediaContainer"
class but I cant do it for 2 local media files, such mp3, ogg, aac etc.

Then I mod the sample (see attachment) from gambas-it.org/wiki [1] but
doesn't  work.

So I share this little project if you want to test it.

Note: I wan to do more things in the near future, such manage the volume
independently for each file or mute some of them, join all the tracks in
one file.

[1]
https://www.gambas-it.org/wiki/index.php/Eseguire_due_o_pi%C3%B9_file_audio_contemporaneamente_mediante_la_Classe_%27%27MediaPipeline%27%27_del_componente_gb.media

Thanks.