[Gambas-user] Get the default file manager

System64 Development 64xcode at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 12:10:39 CET 2024

El 18/2/24 a las 06:12, Bruce Steers escribió:
> that's 5 programs that have FileManager as a category.
> and my default file manager caja is not one of them.
> caja is one of the results but it has no categories set.

I understand.

Do you have something called caja.desktop, or something similar, in the
/usr/share/applications/ directory?

Where does DesktopMime get its information from ? the
/usr/share/applications/ directory or the
/home/<USER>/.config/mimeapps.list file ?

What I think is happening on your system is that in one of the two
places there is no "Caja", which one is it, you tell me.

Best regards.

Martin