[Gambas-user] Mistake on merge request

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Sun Feb 11 15:11:48 CET 2024

Hi Christof,

viewing my merge request, I notice that it appears different from how I
wrote it on Nano, I wrote:

Contains correction and new Italian translations

[DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT]
* NEW: The IDE translation is now complete.

[WIKI]
* NEW: The wiki translation is now complete.

[GB.ARG]
* NEW: The arg translation is now complete.

[GB.FORM.MDI]
* NEW: The mdi translation is now complete.

[GB.HIGHLIGHT]
* NEW: The highlight translation is now complete.

and instead on Gambas' GitLab it looks like this:

Contains correction and new Italian translations

[DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT]

NEW: The IDE self-test translation is now complete.[GB.DB.FORM]
NEW: The translations is now complete.[GB.FORM]
NEW: The translations is now complete.[GB.FORM.EDITOR]
NEW: The translations is now complete.[GB.UTIL]
NEW: The translations is now complete.[GB.WEB.GUI]
NEW: The translations is now complete.

Can you tell me why, should I leave a space between the slot and *NEW?

Thank you
Gianluigi