[Gambas-user] Mistake on merge request

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Sat Feb 10 15:28:33 CET 2024

Hi guys,

as usual I messed up with GIT, after the 'commit' I forgot to PUSH and
went straight to the 'merge' request.
The merge was rejected and I am given this suggestion: (*)
I tried to push late but it was rejected.
The current state after the first 2 suggested commands:
$ LANG="C" git status
On branch gambas-master
Untracked files:
   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
     app/src/gambas-wiki/.environment

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)

See attached image from GitLab

Can some good soul help me?

Greetings
Gianluigi

(*)
Check out, review, and resolve locally

Step 1. Fetch and check out this merge request's feature branch:

git fetch "https://gitlab.com/GianluigiOr/gambas.git" 'master'
git checkout -b 'gambas-master' FETCH_HEAD

Tip: You can also check out with merge request ID.

Step 2. Review the changes locally.

Step 3. Resolve any conflicts. How do I fix them?

Step 4. Push the source branch up to GitLab.

git push "https://gitlab.com/GianluigiOr/gambas.git" 'gambas-master:master'