[Gambas-user] Desktop.SendMail method broken on the master?

Claus Dietrich claus.dietrich at freenet.de
Thu Sep 28 12:31:35 CEST 2023

Hi

Am 27.09.23 um 21:22 schrieb T Lee Davidson:
> Using KDE on Debian, Desktop.Sendmail has no problem opening either Kmail or Thunderbird.
>
> What desktop are you using?

As I wrote - Cinnamon and Mate.

I just tested an affected Gambas AppImage (generated on a VM with an
up-to-date master) on a Kubuntu VM. Thunderbird is openend but the
attachment is missing.

On an OpenSuse 15.3 Leap KDE VM the AppImage failed to open the dafault
KMail-Client. A dialogue asked me for a password of the password valet.

On a Debian 12 (Bookworm) KDE VM KMail is opened but the attachment is
missing.

Best regards

Claus