[Gambas-user] sqlite full text search i.e. virtual tables

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at Fen-Net.de
Mon Sep 4 11:53:28 CEST 2023

Am Samstag, dem 02.09.2023 um 15:47 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> It happens to me all the time. Someone comes saying that his code
> does not work and that he is searching for hours. Then I ask him if
> he did everything right, and then he usually finds immediately what
> was wrong.

At the end a classic, you have this problem, you get stuck with.
Find a colleague, but you don't show him the code, no, you describe to
him what you do, how you do it.
While doing so, you usually notice the error by yourself.

The best way is to have a coffee in the kitchen, far away from the
computer.

see also the mail from Joe1962
--
Amicalement