[Gambas-user] combobox scrolling

BB adamnt42 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 11:42:02 CEST 2023

Aha! It was that evil Frenchman about a week ago.

      ListBox: Add Highlight property to highlight the listbox entry
      under the mouse cursor.

[GB.GUI.BASE]
* NEW: ListBox: Add Highlight property to highlight the listbox entry under the mouse cursor.
* NEW: Helper function for the future 'Window.ShowPopupAt()' method.
* NEW: ScrollArea: The mouse wheel now scroll a number of pixels
proportional to 'Desktop.Scale'.