[Gambas-user] gb.xml examples

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Sat Oct 21 08:31:24 CEST 2023

Il 21/10/23 05:38, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
> On 10/20/23 17:03, Gianluigi wrote:

>>> Examples for gb.xml do seem to be nearly non-existent. I looked on
>>> the Gambas Farm and in the app/examples directory of the Gambas
>>> source code; and found none. And, XmlDocument has only one small
>>> example.
>>>
>>> Are you merely trying to learn gb.xml in general, or do you have a
>>> specific purpose in mind?
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> don't forget Prof. Hans Lehmann :-) you can take a look here:
>> https://gambas-buch.de/doku.php?id=k27:start
>>
>> Regards
>> Gianluigi
>
> Yes, thank you for that reminder, Gianluigi. I do tend to forget about
> that resource. This is perhaps because the only link to get to the
> English version is on the home page and not any individual pages, and
> so I find it a bit inconvenient.
>
> The link to the English version of that page is:
> https://gambas-buch.de/dwen/doku.php?id=k27:start

Hi Lee,

if you connect to this link:
https://gambas-buch.de/dwen/doku.php
on the left you will find the list of chapters.
If you don't find what you want, write in the search box at the top
right and press on the magnifier.

Remember that the German version is more up to date, a translator like
ImTranslator on Firefox is enough to easily read the text.

Regards
Gianluigi