[Gambas-user] gb.xml examples

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 05:38:57 CEST 2023

On 10/20/23 17:03, Gianluigi wrote:
> Il 20/10/23 22:54, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
>> On 10/20/23 14:50, Fabien TONIUTTI wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Do you know where i could find some examples to manipulate gb.xml component to manage XML files?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> spheris
>>
>> Examples for gb.xml do seem to be nearly non-existent. I looked on the Gambas Farm and in the app/examples directory of the
>> Gambas source code; and found none. And, XmlDocument has only one small example.
>>
>> Are you merely trying to learn gb.xml in general, or do you have a specific purpose in mind?
>>

> Hi,
>
> don't forget Prof. Hans Lehmann :-) you can take a look here:
> https://gambas-buch.de/doku.php?id=k27:start
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

Yes, thank you for that reminder, Gianluigi. I do tend to forget about that resource. This is perhaps because the only link to
get to the English version is on the home page and not any individual pages, and so I find it a bit inconvenient.

The link to the English version of that page is: https://gambas-buch.de/dwen/doku.php?id=k27:start

--
Lee