[Gambas-user] Edit Actions in IDE

Martin Fischer martin.fischer6 at web.de
Wed Oct 18 18:28:03 CEST 2023

> File -> Open file... Then in the "Select a file" dialog, right-click on
> the file pane, select "Show hidden files".

If I do that, I get an error dialog stating "The file is located inside
the project" and that's it. I can not open this file in the IDE.

I hoped that the IDE allows management of all actions at a single place.
Something like a form that:
- enlists all actions that are in use (action-string assigned to any
controls)
- shows assigned controls per action
- allows editing of enabled, picture, shortcut, ... properties per action

Is there something like this?

I'm using Gambas 3.18.4

Regards
Martin