[Gambas-user] WebTable ( or GridView ) detect same cell select

Marco Ancillotti gambas at servinfo.it
Sat Oct 14 10:37:01 CEST 2023

Il 13/10/23 23:30, T Lee Davidson ha scritto:
> Currently, about all you can do is embed a control in the cell that
> raises a Click event. For example, you could embed in each cell a
> WebButton with its Text property set to the data you wish to display
> in that cell. You could then implement a WebTable_Click event handler.
>
> This work-around came up in a mailing list discussion earlier this year:
> https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2023-March/078722.html

Ok , I solved using this logic:
* When someone select something on table1 I remove selection on table2
* When someone select something on table2 I remove selection on table1

So every time you have only one table with a selection and you can
undestand what button will do.

Thanks for the info.

bye,
marco.