[Gambas-user] Event WebTable.Click

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Thu Mar 2 17:35:16 CET 2023

Hello

I know it's just for show
but
While I fill the cell with the button
data.control=WebButton
So when I click on the button that is in a certain cell I get an event of:
WebTable1_Click(Row As Integer, Column As Integer)
Then I can know from which row and which column the button is pressed
And it provides me with information on how to access a database to retrieve the information I need

The problem is that it only works with a button
If I fill the cell with a check box
It does not respond to a click event

I am attaching the example again that shows what I mean

Many thanks