[Gambas-user] Question about tooltip: font size and duration of view

vuott at tutanota.com vuott at tutanota.com
Mon Oct 9 13:07:53 CEST 2023

« is it possible to resize the font size of tooltip »

Yes, it's possible.
ToolTip supports html protocol tags.
Therefore we can use those tags.
Optimal results will be obtained by using QT resources.

Exemplum:

Private Const FONTSIZE As Byte = 18

Public Sub Form_Open()

  With Label1
    .Font.Size = FONTSIZE
    .Text = "test"
    .Tooltip = "<FONT Color=red size=" & CStr(FONTSIZE) & ">This label is a test"
  End With

End

9 ott 2023, 12:22 da roberto.premoli at tiscali.it: