[Gambas-user] Gambas3 and Cross-Compiler

Martín mbelmonte at belmotek.net
Mon Oct 2 00:29:18 CEST 2023

Hi.

It turns out that, for work, I need to develop versions that work on
Windows of some applications that I have made with Gambas3.

Vala, for example, is transcoded into pure C and then compiled.

The Lazarus IDE apparently allows you to compile, with the same sources
for Windows Mac, Linux, FreeBSD etc.

What would be necessary to transcode a program made with gambas3 and
convert it to pure C and then compile it on any operating system and
architecture?

If anyone has been in the same situation and can give me some advice, it
would be helpful.

On the other hand, what is the roadmap for Gambas3 IDE in this regard?
Gambas3 > C > Cross-Compiler

Best regards.

Martin.