[Gambas-user] qt does not compile on debian 10 (Astra linux)

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 20:38:49 CET 2023

yeah, it's Astra 1.7.5  deb buster

everything else installed okay, only the qt components failed.

I wondered if it's something that normal debian systems install by default
but Astra does not because of it's high security?
all deb10 dependencies from the wiki installed okay.

i guess it's no big deal, deb10 is old news i guess.
https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?t=1656

like i say i got it all installed except qt so it's working all gtk.

gambas3.12 in the deb10 repo still installs and works okay just no qt if
they want to upgrade.

Maybe they just need to figure out how to upgrade Astra to an up-to-date
debian

I even tried latest Astra CE as it's a much higher version than SE, still
deb buster though :-\

Respects
BruceS