[Gambas-user] Gio icon, GIcon serialized for DesktopPortal Notify?

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 17:37:01 CET 2023

If anyone is interested in what i was doing here i have updated the
DBMessage.class to now have .Info() .Question() .Warning(), .Error() much
like Message.class and also  .Custom() that lest you use your own stock
icon name.

I uploaded the current project and gave some info on it at the component
showcase topic of gambas.one https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?t=1654
Respects
BruceS