[Gambas-user] Enable Software farm to upload and distribute Gambas Script applets

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 00:49:22 CET 2023

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023, 21:36 Brian G, <brian at westwoodsvcs.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any thought about having the Gambas farm Upload and
> distribute small Gambas applets in the form of Gambas scripts?
>
> These would be simple examples and small application. I am thinking that
> in many cases these would be far more compact that an entire project.
>

> --
> ~~~~ Brian

I guess the ide would need to support scripts first.
They load in the ide but only as a project text file.
TextEditor nicely applies gambas highlights and Rewrite bonuses like
capitalization, convert ? To Print , etc but its not really supported in
the ide.

I guess a script would need a way to hold all the information a gambas
project has and the farm requires.

Might not take much to make the ide support a script project type?

Respects
BruceS