[Gambas-user] Why can't I create native executables?

Jussi Lahtinen jussi.lahtinen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 21:36:53 CET 2023

As Benoit said Gambas is an interpreted language like Python, Java, Perl,
Ruby, Javascript, Lua, etc.
If you want to compile into machine code like in C, you will have whole
another set of problems to deal with.
I suggest you share what you have written as an installation package (.deb,
etc), that way the interpreter goes along with it.

Jussi