[Gambas-user] Problem with Balloon

vuott at tutanota.com vuott at tutanota.com
Sat Nov 18 15:57:07 CET 2023

Hello,

I have noticed that with QTs, if in the routine of an Event
(for exemple ... Button1_Enter()  ) I set a Balloon to open, it opens only from the second time onwards that the said Event is raised.
Strangely, the Balloon shows up with the first time the Event is raised, if I set the Balloon command:
   Balloon.Info("abcde", Button1)
also in the "Form_Open()" Event. In short, it seems that in order for the Balloon to open from the first raise of the Event, the Balloon command must still be called at least twice.

Using GTK3, it does not open at all.