[Gambas-user] Problems viewing Gambas online help

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 13:28:05 CET 2023

PS. if you compile and install gambas try renewing the source folder.
Ie. Delete it then git clone a new one.

# assuming your gambas source is in home/gambas-master/
cd $HOME
rm -rf gambas-master
git clone --branch=master https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas.git gambas-master

or if using stable then something like this...
cd $HOME
rm -rf gambas-stable
git clone --branch=stable https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas.git gambas-stable

Good luck