[Gambas-user] how long till gb.highlight hits stable?

Benoît Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Sun Nov 12 20:58:41 CET 2023

Le 12/11/2023 à 14:03, Bruce Steers a écrit :

> Unless of course gb.highlight is likely to be added to stable branch any
> time soon :)
>
> Respects
> BruceS

'gb.highlight' will be just part of the next Gambas 3.19, but I don't
plan to release it soon.

As for 'gb.highlight' itself, it is rather stable now, but I may add new
features, depending on what I find useful for highlighting some file types.

I don't know what you did exactly with 'gb.form.editor' that is
disturbed that the replacement of 'gb.eval.highlight' by 'gb.highlight',
except custom highlighting based on the 'Highlight' event, as it has
been removed.

But it may come back if I find a way, as its removal breaks the
backward-compatibility.

Benoît Minisini.