[Gambas-user] App icon question

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:14:03 CEST 2023

On 5/31/23 05:25, Marco Ancillotti wrote:
> Yes this is simple , but if I use a stock icon how can I get the icon name ?
>
> I can extract the main form but there's a way to extract that to .form and.class ?

Oh, you wanted the name of a stock icon. As far as I know setting an app's icon to a stock icon must be done on the main form.

As you can see by using "gba3 -l", the source files (.src) are not provided. If you take a look at ".gambas/FMAIN", you will see
that the icon associated with the main form is in there. However, it might be difficult to parse out.

--
Lee