[Gambas-user] wiki is down

Benoit Minisini benoit.minisini at gambas-basic.org
Sat May 27 15:24:32 CEST 2023

Le 27/05/2023 à 14:51, Bruce Steers a écrit :

>     Yes, I noticed yesterday. I thought the problem was solved. :-(
>

> Alas no :(
> Personally i think the wiki method is a bit flawed because of the option
> to use OffLine help or not. (not by default)
> If you consider all the people possibly using (or trying) gambas without
> offline mode then i would imagine the server load for auto-complete and
> help could be quite large.

I'm not sure this is the right explanation. Server crashes started to
occur then I implemented the wiki left panel. So I thought it was the
server memory that was too low. I noticed too that it crashed during
Cloudflare website indexing only.

I asked for more memory, and until yesterday there were no crash.

I will ask for a server reboot, but I guess I have to wait until monday.

Benoît Minisini.