[Gambas-user] Gambas 3.15.2: checbox dos not accept background color

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Tue Mar 28 10:41:13 CEST 2023

Il 28/03/23 10:19, roberto.premoli at tiscali.it ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I just moved a ooooold project to "current" gambas 3.15.2 present on
> Debian 11.
> some of my code manage the background of chekbox, but not id does not
> work anumore.
>
> let say:
>
> Public Sub CheckBox1_Click()
>    CheckBox1.Text = "my text here"
>    CheckBox1.background = 255
> End
>
> does not change the backgorund
>
> but
>
> Public Sub CheckBox1_Click()
>    CheckBox1.Text = "my text here"
>    CheckBox1.foreground = 255
> End
>
> run properly and the foreground color of text move to blue.
>
> I report this bug just in case is present also in 3.18.x and noone
> noticed before.
> It the bug is already fixed, don't care this mail

It depends on the libraries and the theme used.
If you are interested in compiling Gambas to have the latest "Stable" or
the latest "Master" on Debian, you can read the files attached to these
posts:

https://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=8049.0

https://www.gambas-it.org/smf/index.php?topic=6515.0

And if something is not clear, if you want, you can also ask on the forum

Regards

Gianluigi