[Gambas-user] Re drag drop not working

Steve simonlebon54 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 08:18:33 CET 2023

I am trying to drag and drop from other applications not from within the same one that might be making a difference. It's still an active problem on bug tracker. And it is gtk2. This project was working fine until the update. And drop a set to true. As I said this is been working perfect for the longest time until this update of the interpreter.

running on fedora. The 3.18.1 update finally came through. It

corrected my major problems. However the drag and drop is still

non-functional for me. It does not even trigger the event. I am using it on

a list box and the dragon drop still does not trigger at all.

Please post an example application that does not work.

afaik only gtk2 has issues

it's possible you are not doing it right.

Get TypeApp for Android