[Gambas-user] Still no drag and drop

Bruce Steers bsteers4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 00:30:16 CET 2023

Is your system only using gtk2 and not gtk3 or have you just found it does
not work for the old gtk2 toolkit?
because gtk2 is pretty obsolete now and a gtk2 only system will be pretty
rare,
gtk4 is on it's way now, and qt6.....

there is a known issue with gtk2 d-n-d , gtk3 and qt4/5 work okay.
If you have no specific need for d-n-d on gtk2 then i shouldn't worry about
it. most system are going to have gtk3 or above.

https://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2618&from=L21haW4-

BruceS