[Gambas-user] ciarea (Question for Christof)

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at deganius.de
Thu Mar 16 08:16:07 CET 2023

Am 15.03.23 um 22:42 schrieb Gianluigi:

> sorry, I took the wrong pill today and am more distracted than usual.
> The first address that appears when I start typing my name in the
> recipient now (unlike before with the old provider) is the one of the
> Gambas milinglist, I have to be careful.
>
> Sorry for the trouble, regards

This is no trouble, don't worry.

I think we will get more confusions of this kind in future because we
will be forced to use SPF and DKIM to get the mails through some
strictly configured mailservers. And then we will have to rewrite the
"From:" header so that it looks like:

"Prename Name via <user at lists.gambas-basic.org>"

Currently it is not the case, therefore I wondered how your Thunderbird
came to the conclusion to present you this address

'To: gian via User <user at lists.gambas-basic.org>'

as you entered "gian" to write to yourself.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur