[Gambas-user] ciarea (Question for Christof)

Gianluigi gradobag at gradobag.it
Wed Mar 15 22:42:33 CET 2023

Il 15/03/23 22:24, Christof Thalhofer ha scritto:
> Hi Gianluigi,
>
> Am 15.03.23 um 18:16 schrieb Gianluigi:
>
>> Hi Christof,
>
> Thanks for my name in the topic. I wouldn't have seen it without it.
>
>> I don't understand why, if I send a file to myself, it ends up in the
>> user list.
>> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Your mail was sent:
>
> 'To: gian via User <user at lists.gambas-basic.org>'
>
> The crucial factor is the mail address '<user at lists.gambas-basic.org>'.
>
> Please have a look at the headers of the mail you sent. In Thunderbird
> press <Ctrl-U> when the mail is selected.
>
> How did you send this mail "to myself"?
>
> Alles Gute
>
> Christof Thalhofer

Hi Christof,

sorry, I took the wrong pill today and am more distracted than usual.
The first address that appears when I start typing my name in the
recipient now (unlike before with the old provider) is the one of the
Gambas milinglist, I have to be careful.

Sorry for the trouble, regards

Gianluigi